Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You won't believe how much money I didn't spend!

I love bargain shopping -- it is one of my guilty pleasures. I just love finding great things for amazing prices. I am a trend shopper, I am not supremely focused on finding pieces for a long lasting wardrobe. Styles are always changing so I don't see the point in purchasing expensive things and hoping that 1. they'll transcend seasonal trends for years to come and 2. that I will stay the EXACT same size as I was when I purchased it. Who isn't trying to drop a few pounds? Plus, I get bored of clothes fast because I am always out shopping for clients so I get to see the newest items every week. (It's bad news for my bank account!) BUT I thought it'd be fun to show you guys my great fashion finds and list the prices at the end. I am positive you'll be surprised!!








Awesome things for the spring/summer, right?! I can't wait to wear it all!

Prices:
Yellow denim: $35.00 - Oldnavy
Blue denim: $40.00 - Loehmanns
Pink denim: $18.00 - Nordstrom Rack
All three pairs of flats: $18.00 each, OldNavy
Black strappy sandals: $18.00 - Nordstrom Rack
Nude Guess Heels: $40.00 - Marshalls
Ivanka Trump Starfish flip-flops: $24.00 Each -- Loehmanns
Pink Clutch: $198.00 -- Neiman Marcus

The pink clutch I got as a gift from a client, so I know that's not exactly a thrifty buy but it is gorgeous and will transcend seasons -- so it's a win all around. Colored denim is one of my favorite things about this season -- I cannot get enough of it because I am addicted to color. That is not to say I don't appreciate a great black and white look, (which I will blog in the future) but color is such an eye catcher. I hope you all enjoyed! Please comment below and stay tuned for my spring/summer accessory blog!

XOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment