Sunday, April 1, 2012

Men's Health Magazine // Hugo Boss Party at Neiman Marcus


Last Thursday we had the opportunity to attend a fantastic event at Neiman Marcus with Men's Health Magazine's Fashion director, Brian Boye and RAVEN, Matt Birk. The event showcased Hugo Boss's black line of menswear. The menswear looked fantastic, I always highly recommend Hugo Boss to all of my male clients -- they really do have a fit for every body type. After meeting Matt Birk (who is extremely down to earth, friendly and personable) I had a chance to speak with Brian Boye, the fashion director at Men's Health Magazine who informed me of some great menswear for taller/thinner men. He gave me some great tips and some fantastic new brands to check out, thank you Brian!

Revamp.com did a great story on the event which you all should check out! Matt Birk & Men's Health

Below are some photos from the event, graciously borrowed from Revamp.com -- Enjoy!!

Matt Birk & Brian Boye
Sarah & I



     
Chatting with Brian Boye



No comments:

Post a Comment